List Of The Best Beat Making Software
The following software has received the highest number of positive reviews according to our subscribers.
Below are some other VERY good beat making software that are worth checking out. I have used over 15 beat making applications and only the best of the best make it on this page.
Best New Beat Making Software: Cyber Sequencer
Cyber Sequencer is jammed packed with quality sound kits and instrumentals and these alone make the software worth your money. The interface is modern and very easy to use so making beats is made easier. Certainly a good contender against Dubturbo.
Best Online Beat Maker: Sonic Producer Pro
Sonic Producer has been around long enough to build a loyal and happy user base. This beat maker can only be used online which is a bit of a drawback if you don’t have the net near by. You can make rap beats with ease using Sonic Producer.
What to look for in a beat maker
If you’re new and have never used beat making software before then these tips will help you a lot.
1. You’re going to want something that is easy to use and has lots of training material either video tutorials or a good how to manual. Making your own beats is not hard if you have a good beat maker and the good ones will have lots of tutorials.
2. The software should come pre-loaded with lots of sound kits. There is nothing worse than buying software only to realize you have to buy sound kits to import into the software. It should already come with lots of kits installed.
3. You should also be able to import your own sound kits. Some programs do not have this feature and it really is a let down because when you start getting into beat making you will soon want fresh kits to keep your beats fresh.
4. You want downloadable software with the option to be able to use it online as well. Downloadable beat making software that you install locally on your computer is the way to go but there are times that you will want to use the online tool. This is one feature Dubturbo has and it really is a handy feature.
5. The ability to export to .wav format. This is a must and here is why - when you export from other programs, they take the MP3′s you’ve built your tune with, and they compress them again as your ‘master’ . That means your final output is 3rd generation. Where if you export straight to a broadcast quality .wav file you get the true quality you should.
There are 5 hot tips you can take in before you buy into any beat making program. Our subscribers are clearly mad about Dubturbo because it ticks all of the above boxes and really is a top quality beat maker.